In accordance with official Ontario policy, proof of vaccination is now required to dine at all indoor dining areas at Eataly, including:
- La Piazza
- La Pizza & La Pasta
- Il Gran Caffè
- Caffè Vergnano
- Birroteca by Indie Alehouse
- La Scuola di Eataly
To dine with us indoors, guests will be required to show proof of identity (such as a driver’s license, health card, or passport) and one of the following documents:
- COVID-19 vaccination QR code issued by the Ontario Ministry of Health*
- COVID-19 vaccination receipt issued by other provinces or territories*
- International equivalent confirming the person is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by Health Canada*
* Vaccination final dose must have been administered a minimum of 14 days in advance of your dining date
If you are unvaccinated or do not have proof of vaccination available, you are welcome to order takeout or food delivery.
We are grateful to our customers and community during this challenging time. The safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority, and we thank you for your support as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 crisis. We look forward to seeing you soon!