Are you ready, amici? Our first ever all-inclusive Eataly experience, SpringFest, is taking over our marketplace this May!
On Friday, May 13, we are throwing an all-you-can-Eataly experience from 6:00-11:00 p.m. The theme of our first Springfest? Best of Eataly, of course! Join us to explore all our Eataly favourites with 30+ tasting stations, complete with unlimited food (40+ authentic Italian bites), unlimited drink (did someone say 5+ open bars?), and unlimited entertainment.
Our chefs are crafting a menu filled with authentic Italian dishes for you to enjoy (think: three different varieties of regional pizza, fresh housemade pasta dishes, artisanal salumi and formaggi, sweet Italian desserts, and more). To pair, our experts and partners are overflowing with regional Italian wines and beer from Birroteca by Indie Alehouse.
As for the entertainment? We’ll have a live band playing throughout the night, karaoke, pasta-making demonstrations in our cooking school, and more. Ready for an Italian experience you won’t forget? Tickets are $165 per person.
Nota bene: We are offering three check-in times for this event to ensure seamless entry for all guests. No matter which time you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy everything that SpringFest has to offer!
- Please bring a printed copy of your email confirmation or show it on your mobile device.
- Some seating will be available, however this is primarily a standing event.
- THIS IS A 19+ EVENT. No persons under the age of 19 years old will be permitted to enter. All guests must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Please note your registered time. Doors will open at the recorded time slot for which your ticket was purchased, and guests will not be allowed in earlier than the time written on their confirmation. Check-in begins 30 minutes before your entrance time.
- We follow current City of Toronto mandates regarding mask wearing and vaccination requirements.
WONDERING HOW TO GET HOME?
- Eataly is walking distance to two subway stations: Bloor-Yonge (Line 1) and Bay-Bloor (Line 2)
- Use your smartphone to order an Uber or Lyft.
- Call a taxi, or ask someone to call you one:
- Beck Taxi – 416-751-5555
- Co-Op Cabs – 416-504-2667