Get excited to celebrate some of the best of Toronto…Italian style! On Friday, September 30 from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m., All You Can Eataly: Best of Toronto Edition is taking over our location for a celebration you’ll never forget.
For one night only, our marketplace will be closed to the public and open to ticket holders ready to enjoy endless eats, tasting pours, and unlimited entertainment. We’re bringing together some of Toronto’s best restaurants, bakeries, breweries, and more for a taste of the city spanning across all three levels of our store. Taste your way through 15+ food stations, 5+ bars, and so much more!
We can’t forget about the taste of Eataly, of course. Our chefs are crafting a menu filled with authentic Italian dishes for you to enjoy (think: three different varieties of regional pizza, fresh housemade pasta dishes, artisanal salumi and formaggi, sweet Italian desserts, and more). To pair, our experts and partners are overflowing with regional Italian wines and beer from Birroteca by Indie Alehouse.
As for the entertainment? We’ll have karaoke, a photobooth to commemorate the experience, pasta-making demonstrations in our cooking school, and more. Tickets are $165 per person (plus tax).
WHAT YOU’LL EAT
8 Mile Pizza
… alongside a variety of authentic dishes from across Italy’s various regions!
WHAT YOU’LL DRINK
Malfy Gin paired with FeverTree Tonic
We’ll also be serving up some of our favourite regional Italian wines, classic cocktails, and craft beer from Birroteca by Indie Alehouse!
Nota bene: We are offering three check-in times for this event to ensure seamless entry for all guests. No matter which time you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy everything that All You Can Eataly has to offer!
- Some seating will be available, however this is primarily a standing event.
- THIS IS A 19+ EVENT. No persons under the age of 19 years old will be permitted to enter. All guests must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Please note your registered time. Doors will open at the recorded time slot for which your ticket was purchased, and guests will not be allowed in earlier than the time written on their confirmation. Check-in begins 30 minutes before your entrance time.
- We follow current City of Toronto mandates regarding mask wearing and vaccination requirements.
WONDERING HOW TO GET HOME?
- Eataly is walking distance to two subway stations: Bloor-Yonge (Line 1) and Bay-Bloor (Line 2)
- Use your smartphone to order an Uber or Lyft.
- Call a taxi, or ask someone to call you one:
- Beck Taxi – 416-751-5555
- Co-Op Cabs – 416-504-2667