Ready to make your own fresh pasta at home? Join our Chef from the comfort of your home as he teaches you how to make your very own Tagliatelle al Ragù! Ragù served over silken egg tagliatelle is one of the signature dishes of Bologna, the food-loving capital city of Emilia-Romagna. In fact, this rich, meaty tomato ragù is so closely associated with Bologna that any dish described as Bolognese will be cloaked in it. Bologna is not just soaring terracotta rooftops and charming medieval piazzas. Located in the heart of the fertile Po Valley in central Italy, the city boasts a rich culinary legacy that is evident in its signature dish. We are sure the dish will transport you to the terracotta rooftops of Bologna with each bite.
First, you will learn how to make your own pasta fresca, followed by a lesson on how to make your ragù. When it's time to put them together, you'll learn how to perfectly "marry" the pasta with the sauce. The class will be live and interactive over Zoom & we’ll send you everything you need to make the recipe at home.
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents: (Serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class)
Included in the kit: pasta dough sheets, onion, carrot, celery, ground veal, groud pork, groud beef, tomato sauce.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Suggested Wine Pairing – $33.90 – Certosa Belriguardo Chianti 'Mama'
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event. Grazie!
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org