Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Join us to discover how to make delicious Polpette al Sugo!
In Italy, polpette or meatballs are eaten as the main course of a meal and prepared simply, either plain or in a light soup broth and vary in type of meat offerings from region to region. Polpette are considered to be part of cucina povera or peasant food and are usually served in the household.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class)
Included in the kit: Beef brisket ground, pork shoulder ground, ricotta, bread crumbs, garlic confit, parsley, grated Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, tomato passata.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Suggested Wine Pairing: $24.90 – Pra ‘Otto’ Soave $24.90 or $ 33.90 – Certosa di Belriguardo Chianti "Mama"
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com