Ready to make your own fresh pasta at home? Join our Chef from the comfort of your home as he teaches you how to make your very own Pappardelle ai Funghi, a traditional Tuscan dish made up of hand crafted pasta ribbons cooked in a wild-mushroom ragù, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano DOP. Toscana is celebrated for a rustic cuisine that showcases simple ingredients in flavourful dishes, like this recipe for handcrafted pappardelle cooked in an unconventional ragu'. First, you will learn how to make your own pasta fresca, followed by a lesson on how to make your mushroom sauce. When it's time to put them together, you'll learn how to perfectly "marry" the pasta with the sauce. The class will be live and interactive over Zoom & we will send you everything you need to make this recipe.
Included in the kit: Fresh pasta sheets, Mulino Marino flour, eggs, mixed mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, onions, parsley, Parmigiano Reggiano DOP.
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class)
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at