Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Our experts will walk you through a tasting journey of a diverse selection of Italian vini and formaggi. Not only will learn how to perfectly pair these wines and cheeses, but you’ll also learn about the stories behind the products and the people who crafted them.
Italy is one of the top wine-producing countries in the world. There are over 600 grape varieties currently recognized in Italy, over half of which are indigenous. In this class you will go beyond Parmigiana Reggiano, traveling through Italy tasting different cheeses of the regions. Our wine expert and head cheesemonger will guide you through their selection of Italian wine and cheeses as you discover their stories, history, and flavor profiles.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person)
Included in the kit:: Four different cheeses curated by our head cheesemonger and two bottles of Italian wines selected by our beverage expert.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join.
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org