Stretched between the Adriatic and Ionian seas, Puglia’s sun-soaked landscape in southern Italy is celebrated for its signature dish, orecchiette with cime di rapa. The pasta’s “little ears,” as “orecchiette” translates, are the perfect shape to scoop up the chunkier sauce.
Join us to learn how to knead semolina pasta dough and form orecchiette pasta shapes. Simultaneously with Eataly La Scuola chef you will also prepare a traditional Apulian sauce made with fresh broccoli rabes- a perfect dressing for the orecchiette.
Pair this dish with a glass of wine from the south of Italy for a perfectly traditional Italian meal.
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves up to 2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits.
Included in the kit: Mulino Marino wheat semolina flour, water, fresh rapini, garlic, stracciatella cheese.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY. One of our representatives will reach out closer to the event date to arrange.
- Suggested Wine Pairing: $ 33.90 – Feudi di San Gregorio Greco di Tufo
- Suggested Beer Pairing: $ 3.25 – Lupo – Indie Ale House
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.