Villa Charities, a proud partner of Eataly Toronto, enriches lives through experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage. Proceeds from this event will support Villa Charities’ COVID-19 Response Initiatives that continue to keep our more than 700 seniors safe during the pandemic.
Enjoy a three course meal with a selection of salumi and formaggi, learn how to make a delicious Pizza al Padellino Margherita and finish off with a little treat from our Pasticceria after your cooking lesson.
Pizza al padellino is a type of pizza that is baked in small, round pans. Think of it like Italian-style "deep dish". Typically served in Torino, pizza al padellino has a thick soft crust, that gets slightly browned on the outside when baking. A pizza that gets crunchy and golden on the bottom but stays soft and chewy on top. It can be topped with a variety of igredients.
Learn how to masterfully combine all the right ingredients for making Eataly signature” pizza al padellino” dough and then bake simultaneously with our Scuola Chef your own pizzas while getting an answer to all of your pizza questions.
Included in the kit: Salumi and Formaggi tray, Pizza kit (Manitoba flour, buratto flour, brewer's yeast, salt, extra virgin olive oil, pizza dough, housemade mozzarella, tomato pizza sauce), Raspberry Pannacotta.
- Delivery: $15
- Suggested Wine Pairing: $ 37.90 – I Fabbri ‘Olinto’ Chianti Classico
- Suggested Beer Pairing: $ 3.25 – Bionda – Birroteca Indie Alehouse
The Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits.)
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- Pickup location will be available in Vaughan/Woodbridge.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com
About Villa Charities Inc
Villa Charities is a registered charity that enriches lives through experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage. For almost 50 years across the GTA, Villa Charities has provided culturally sensitive long-term care for seniors and offered educational and cultural programs in music, dance, visual arts, culinary arts, athletics and more.
About Villa Charities Foundation
Villa Charities Foundation supports experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage. As the charitable arm of Villa Charities, the Foundation provides crucial funding for areas such as senior care, youth services, education and scholarships, cultural programming, and capital needs. For more information, visit villacharities.com/give