Join us to discover how to make a delicious Pizza al Padellino Margherita at home!
Pizza al padellino is a type of pizza that is baked in small, round pans. Think of it like Italian-style "deep dish". Tipically served in Torino, pizza al padellino has a thick soft crust, that gets slightly browned on the outside when baking. A pizza that gets crunchy and golden on the bottom but stays soft and chewy on top. It can be topped with a variety of ingredients.
Learn how to masterfully combine all the right ingredients for making Eataly signature” pizza al padellino” dough and then bake simultaneously with our Scuola Chef your own pizzas while getting an answer to all of your pizza questions.
Included in the kit: Manitoba flour, buratto flour, dry yeast, salt, extra virgin olive oil, pizza dough, housemade mozzarella, pizza sauce.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class)
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org