Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and /or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Join us to learn how to mix semolina pasta dough and how to form pici pasta shape. Simoultaneosuly with Eataly La Scuola chef you will also prepare the Etrusca sauce, perfect dressing for the pici.
Toscana is celebrated for a rustic cuisine that showcases simple ingredients in flavorful recipes. Created by Sienese pastaii — pasta makers — pici are thick strands of pasta made with a simple dough of flour and water that is cut into strips and then hand-rolled. Whether you’re cooking at home or dining out, pici offer a rustic taste of the Tuscan kitchen.
Kit Contents (serves 1-2 people; for 2+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits. The virtual class is sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one single person who can join and actively participate in the class)
Included in the kit: Wheat semolina flour, parsley, mint, basil, garlic cloves, extra virgin olive oil, eggs, Pecorino Toscano.
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Suggested Wine Pairing: $ 34.90 – Feudi di San Gregorio Greco di Tufo
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org