Gnocchetti are among the easier fresh pastas to make — and promise to impress your dining companions.
Join the chef of La Scuola to learn more about this fully and delightful pillowy pasta and all its variations.
During this class, you'll learn about the history, how to select the perfect ingredients to make your own at home and get your hands dirty. You'll be invited by the chef to try learning the technique, and after making fresh potato gnocchi, you will prepare a tasty sauce made with fresh seasonal vegetables. Pillowy potato gnocchi are the perfect canvas for a variety of sauces but during the spring, nothing is better than being inspired by the flavours of the season.
Included in the kit: Potatoes, onion, green zucchini, yellow zucchini, garlic, flour, lemon, and pecorino.
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and/or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 2 people; for 3+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits.)
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- One of our team members will reach out to you closer to the event date to assist you with the add-on delivery purchase.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com