In Italy, ‘Festa del Papá’ is held on March 19th, the same day as St. Joseph’s day. Over the years, the origins and religious traditions have faded into more of a general celebration of fatherhood. Love, fun and delicious food are all very much involved! Although we Canadians celebrate on the 3rd Sunday of June, around the world we all recognize the contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their children.
This year, celebrate your ‘papá’ with La Scuola di Eataly Toronto!
Eataly carries an extraordinary selection of domestic and imported cheeses and salumi, as well as a variety of beers made in our very own in-house brewery, Birroteca by Indie Alehouse. What better way to spend a night celebrating Father’s Day than by experiencing a curated and complementary pairing of artisanal Italian cheese and salumi with local craft beer.
Creating a variety of beers exclusive to Eataly, our Birroteca by Indie AleHouse is constantly working on bringing new and exciting flavourful beers to the community. They are adventurous and go beyond the traditional brewing rules, sharing with Eataly a passion for high quality ingredients They create a diverse roster of beers that everyone can appreciate as well as hard to find Ales with unique lasting flavours. Our resident beer expert from Birroteca will guide you through the specially selected beers. We'll “hop” from Italy to Canada in search of the perfect cheeses, salumi and beer pairings!
Our beer and cheese experts will guide you through a tasting journey of a diverse selection of birre, formaggi and salumi as you discover their flavour profiles. Not only will learn how to perfectly pair these beers, cheeses, and salumi but you’ll also learn about the stories behind the products and the local production methods.
Kit includes: A selection of 2 cheeses and 2 salumi by our cheesemongers, crackers, and a 6 pack of Birroteca beers (comprised of 3 styles of beer).
Our Virtual Class includes a kit of ingredients which will be used during the class. Please note that geographical restrictions apply to participate and receive the kit. Once registered, a Scuola team member will contact you to confirm any add-ons (delivery and/or wine) and manage delivery or pick up details.
Kit Contents (serves 2 people; for 3+ people, we recommend ordering two or more kits.)
- Delivery – $15 – TORONTO ONLY
We will contact you the week of the class to coordinate any selected add ons and provide you with further details regarding the class.
- Kits will be available for pickup from our Guest Relations desk (located at the top of the escalator) the day prior to the class
- One of our team members will reach out to you closer to the event date to assist you with the add-on delivery purchase.
- On the day of the class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
- Sign-ups for every class close two days prior to the event.
- Cancellation must be made at least five days prior to the event.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org