Cool off from the summer heat as you travel the Italian Cost with this six-course dinner and wine pairing.
Join us in Trattoria Milano on Augsut 18 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and xperience a taste of what La Costa has to offer. Tucked away inside Eataly Toronto’s marketplace, Trattoria Milano is our latest restraunt concept.
Sip on a variety of wines from Campania, to Sardegna, Sicily, and more, all expertly curated by our Beverage Manager Ashleigh Forester paired with a menu of complementary culinary classics crafted by Executive Chef Steven Spiewak. Don’t miss this Italian getaway right from the heart of Toronto at Trattoria Milano!
Massimago ‘Duchessa Allegra’ Garganega paired with Crudo di Pesce
I Favati Fiano di Avellino paired with Insalata Caprese
Cantine Lunae Vermentino paired with Pasta con Pesto alla Genovese
Girolamo Russo Etna Bianco VS Tenute delle Terre Nere Etna Rosso paired with Polpo con Fagioli e Pomodorini
Silvio Carta Vermouth Bianco paired with Seadas
- Ticket price includes gratuity.
- Please note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Event duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Tickets are individually sold and one ticket will give you access to one seat.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.