What makes Italy so unique is that on a relatively small peninsula you can experience 20 completely different “micro countries,” each with its own distinct history, food, wine, and culture. In this class, guests will:
·Explore the cuisine and the wines of Sicily
·Make new friends
·Observe our Chef of La Scuola show you a step-by-step demonstration of 3 dishes
·Enjoy the presentation of Sicilian wines by our beverage expert
·Enjoy a 3-course menu paired with three wines:
- Crostino con stracciatella, alici marinate e cuori di carciofino grigliati (crostini with marinated white anchovies, roasted baby artichoke hearts and stracciatella cheese)
- Caserecce alla Norma (homemade caserecce pasta with eggplants, tomato sauce, fresh basil and ricotta salata)
- Pesce spada alla siciliana (seared swordfish, cherry tomatoes, olives, caper, pine nuts and raisins)
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.