Situated at the doors of southern Italy, Campania boasts one of the richest and most varied cuisines of all Italy. Thanks to its climate and geography, which alternates between seaside and mountain, a great culture and diversity of food and wine has developed throughout the centuries. These favourable conditions, coupled with the creativity of the Campanians, gave birth to a large variety of delicacies, some of which are beloved all over the world.
Come visit us and enjoy this special dinner that will let you discover the amazing world of Campania!
In this class guests will:
·Explore the cuisine and the wines of Campania
·Make new friends
·Observe as our Chef of La Scuola shows a step-by-step demonstration of 3 dishes
·Enjoy three Campanian wines paired by our beverage director with our 3-course menu
- Insalata Caprese (Caprese Salad)
- “Morelli” Calamari Pasta con Vongole e Patate (“Morelli” ink squid pasta with clams and potatoes)
- Polipo alla Luciana (charred octopus tentacle with cherry tomato, capers, and olives)
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.