Join us at Eataly's, where we will give you the tools to create an Italian delicious, Neapolitan-style pizza in our own wood-fired oven!
Our pizzaioli from Rossopomodoro are passionate about making authentic pizza that transports your tastebuds to the city of Naples, the birthplace of pizza. One of our expert pizza makers will host this pizza workshop right in Eataly's La Pizza & La Pasta Restaurant, instructing you how to make pizza dough from scratch. In these intimate workshops, you will not only get to make your own dough, but will also get to top your own pizzas to enjoy. Our pizzaioli will fire your creations right before your eyes in Eataly’s wood-burning golden ovens, imported from Italy and assembled brick by brick in our pizza restaurant.
Pizza-making secrets will be unveiled while you enjoy two complimentary glasses of wine or beer in addition to an appetizer and homemade pizza! Class will be complete with adapted recipes and tasting notes as well as fresh pizza dough to take home.
• Please note, class includes a hands-on dough-making activity with a pizza.
• Seating is guaranteed but is not assigned. Check-in starts 10 minutes before the start of class.
• Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
• Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
• All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.