Join us at La Scuola di Eataly Toronto to discover how to make a delicious Pizza al Padellino Margherita!
Pizza al padellino is a type of pizza that is baked in small, round pans. Typically served in Torino, pizza al padellino has a thick soft crust, that gets slightly browned on the outside when baking. A pizza that gets crunchy and golden on the bottom but stays soft and chewy on top. It can be topped with a variety of ingredients.
In this in-person class you will learn how to masterfully combine all the right ingredients for making Eataly’s signature “pizza al padellino” dough and then bake simultaneously with our Scuola Chef your own pizza while getting an answer to all of your pizza questions.
Pizza-making secrets will be unveiled and once your pizza is ready, you will enjoy it along with a wine pairing selected by our beverage expert.
In this class guests will:
- Learn about pizza and how to make it at home
- Enjoy a welcome appetizer and pizza
- Sip on wine or beer and learn how to find the perfect pairing
- Take home the menu and adapted recipes
- Please note, we can accomodate vegetarian, nut allergy and dairy free dietary restrictions.
- Please note, if purchasing a single ticket, you will be seated at a table of two with another individual.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Tickets are individually sold and one ticket will give you access to one seat
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 437.374.0250 ext 835