Beer lovers, rejoice! What better way to spend a night at Eataly than by experiencing amazing combinations of flavours and textures in our Birroteca brewery and restaurant? Join our resident beer expert in Birroteca by Indie Ale House, our in-house brewery, beer shop and tap room to enjoy beers and authentic bites. Located on the concourse level, Birroteca by Indie Alehouse features several beers exclusive to Eataly, rotating flavours inspired by seasonal ingredients, and collaborations with Ontario-based brewers. The experts will take you and a guest on a behind the scenes tour with an up close and personal look at the beer making process.
In this 60- minute tasting you and a guest will taste three craft beers with a bonus pour of a newly released beer. Your tasting flight will include:
- The Volpe: Italian dark lagered ale
- The Bionda: Italian pilsner
- Award winning Stagione: young saison ale
In addition to these incredible beers, you and your guest will be tasting exclusive bites paired perfectly by Eataly Toronto’s executive chef.
With your “Meet the Brewers” ticket, you and your guest will also receive a 15% off coupon for your retail beer purchase. Don’t miss this fun and hoppy experience!
In this class you will:
- Get an exclusive look behind the scenes at our in-house brewery.
- Taste craft beers selected by our brewer from Birroteca by Indie Ale House and learn how the magic happens, from milling to packaging.
- An exclusive taste of a newly released beer.
- Taste some authentic Italian bites from our Executive chef.
- Take home beer tasting notes.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Beginning September 22, 2021, Ontario will require proof of vaccination focused on indoor public settings. To attend this event, you must provide your proof of vaccination as well as proof of identity (such a driver’s license or health card). Your guests will also be required to show their full vaccination status and identification to attend the event. Failure to provide proof of vaccination will not be permitted at the event, and refunds will not be given.
- Please note, if you would like to join us for dinner in Birroteca by Indie Alehouse, after the class, please send us an email and we will happily assist you with the reservation.
For more information about safety measures in place at Eataly’s restaurants, please click here.
For any further information you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 437.374.0250 ext.835