Ready to become a pastaio? Making fresh pasta may seem daunting, but it is a simple luxury that you can enjoy every day.
For this fresh egg pasta class, we will prepare a pasta fresca from mixing the soft wheat flour and fresh eggs then kneading to create a pastaio style ravioli infused with the flavours of the season, that once cooked will make your kitchen smell amazing!
Join us in La Scuola for this in-person experience to explore the tradition of Northern Italian fresh pasta and learn how to prepare your new go-to comfort dish.
The class will start with a special dinner where guests will have the opportunity of tasting a classic antipasto board, followed by a traditional pasta from the north prepared by our Scuola chef and paired with a tasting of wine selected by our beverage expert.
Our Scuola chef will also demonstrate how to make and shape some of Eataly's favorite fresh pastas. Guests will then get to try their hand at rolling out the dough and forming their own shapes (think: agnolotti del plin, tortellini, ravioli).
In this “Back to Basics” class, students will:
- Learn about fresh egg pasta and how to make it at home
- Make a variety of fresh pasta shapes to take home
- Enjoy an appetizer and a pasta dish prepared by our chef and paired with two complementary wine tastings chosen by an Eataly beverage expert
- Sip on wine and learn how to pair the right pasta shapes and sauces
- Take home the menu, adapted recipes, wine tasting notes, and the fresh pasta they have made
- Take home a delicious dessert from our Pasticceria
- Antipasto Board
- Agnolotti con Sugo di Carne
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary 10-15 mins.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.
- Beginning September 22, 2021, Ontario will require proof of vaccination focused on indoor public settings. To attend this event, you must provide your proof of vaccination as well as proof of identity (such a driver’s license or health card). Your guests will also be required to show their full vaccination status and identification to attend the event. Failure to provide proof of vaccination will not be permitted at the event, and refunds will not be given.
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 437.374.0250 ext 835