When many people hear gnocchi they may be drooling over potato gnocchi, but did you know there are actually many different types throughout Italy? Join the Chef of La Scuola to learn more about this fully and delightful pillowy pasta and all its variations. During this class, you'll learn about the history, how to select the perfect ingredients to make your own at home, taste, and even get your hands dirty. You'll be invited by Chef to try your hand at learning the technique, and once done, you'll be able to take them home with recipes from the evening to recreate the meal at home.
In this class, guests will:
- Discover the history of gnocchi and learn about the different regional variations of the dish
- Take part in a hands-on activity, trying your hand at making fresh potato gnocchi
- Enjoy 2 courses perfectly paired with complementary wines:
- Traditional gnocchi alla romana (durum wheat semolina and milk dumpling broiled with Pecorino Romano DOP cheese)
- Potato gnocchi with bolognese sauce
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 19 or older.