These regions are monumentally beautiful with the towering dolomites to the north in Trentino-Alto Adige and the Slovenian as well as coastal influences in Friuli. These regions boast some of Italy's most extravagant sparkling wines as well as white wines, with powerful reds. Join our experts as they guide you through some of their favourite Italian wines.
Perfect for any wine lover, our Riserva subscription offers a well-rounded introduction to regional Italian wines. Running the length of Italy's vast microclimates, each box offers a bottle for every occasion.
The Eataly Wine Club
Membership in our wine club goes beyond just the wine, and along with three hand-picked bottles you’ll also receive a link to a live virtual tasting with our wine experts who will guide you through that month’s selections. You’ll also receive:
- A booklet with all you need to know about the vineyards’ histories and the producers’ processes, so you learn the complete story behind your wine – from local traditions to ancient growing methods
- Tips and tricks on how to sniff, swirl and sip the wines, as well as sheets for your tasting notes
- A light bite from our marketplace. We’ll pair your wine with an Italian snack from Eataly produced in the same region we’re featuring each month.
Add Curated Regional Selections from our Salumi and Formaggi
Every month you have the option of adding on a small selection of regional formaggi and salumi carefully selected by our cheese mongers.
- Option 1: One formaggi, one antipasti and one salumi for $25
- Option 2: Two formaggi, two antipasti and two salumi for $50
Once you have purchased your one-month club membership, our wine team will contact you to confirm if you would like to set up a subscription that will automatically renew each month.
Shipping is available across Ontario, but not included in the price. Our team will reach out to you to confirm shipping or in-store pick up details after your purchase.
Recipients must be 19 years or older. All purchases of alcohol must be combined with at least one food item.
For any questions, please contact Toronto.email@example.com.